I just can't keep quiet

Matt Heusser

Jul 29, 2015, 9:28:28 AM7/29/15
to testretreat...@googlegroups.com, excelon...@googlegroups.com, excelon-d...@googlegroups.com, leansoftwa...@googlegroups.com, Lanette Creamer, miagido...@yahoogroups.com, Markus Gärtner
Markus and I have chose to release our book "Save Our Scrum", just prior to CAST and Agile2015.

How about right now?

It is not done. There are only two parts of four. Please consider purchasing a copy and encouraging us to finish it? :-) Get it now and you'll get updates for free, of course.

Heck, read it and contribute. See your name in lights?

best,

--
Matthew Heusser,
Managing Principal, Excelon Development

Lancaster, Jess

Jul 29, 2015, 9:31:17 AM7/29/15
to excelon-d...@googlegroups.com

Congrats! Can’t wait to read it!

Jess Lancaster

Markus Gaertner

Jul 29, 2015, 12:47:23 PM7/29/15
to David Hoppe, Smita Mishra, Matt Heusser, testretreat...@googlegroups.com, excelon...@googlegroups.com, excelon-d...@googlegroups.com, leansoftwa...@googlegroups.com, Lanette Creamer, miagido...@yahoogroups.com
Fixed that. Hope that works for you now. :)

Best
Markus

Scaling Agile as if you meant it: http://www.scaledprinciples.org
--
Dipl.-Inform. Markus Gaertner
Author of ATDD by Example - A Practical Guide to Acceptance Test-Driven Development

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 4:50 PM, David Hoppe <hopas...@gmail.com> wrote:
I like the cover, very nicely done.

Markus, you need to work a little bit on the about the author section, its a little too lean, I know you have lots to put in there.

Looking forward to checking out what you have so far.

Congratulations to both of you!

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 10:24 AM, Smita Mishra <smita....@qazone.in> wrote:
Many congratulations Matt and Markus!! Looking forward to read it!!

All the best for heavy sales!!

Warm Regards,
Smita

Regards,

Smita Mishra

QAzone Infosystems Pvt.Ltd.
smita....@qazone.in
www.qazone.in
P Please consider environment before printing. QAzone encourages green drive.