Possible TestRetreat or Lean Software Delivery Summit

Matt Heusser

Feb 28, 2015, 11:10:54 AM2/28/15
to software-de...@googlegroups.com, excelon-d...@googlegroups.com, leansoftwa...@googlegroups.com, miagido...@yahoogroups.com
I'm looking to organize a TestRetreat the Saturday before CAST, August 1st, 2015, in Grand Rapids, Michigan. (Mark the calendar if you can make it!)

Second, and more tentative, I would like to organize a Lean Software Test/Delivery Summit, two or three days, likely in October or November, likely in Michigan, Ohio, or Indiana. I'm open to other locations if someone would like to host, and interested in your thoughts on location and dates.

We could have it in Gun Lake, Michigan, and have a boat cruise - or we could have it at a local YMCA camp, which would be inclusive and drive costs down - but are costs really an issue? The camp has no wireless. Is that good? :-)

I expect to move on TestRetreat:Grand Rapids pretty quickly, and the summit much more slowly.

What would you like to talk about? Replies should likely go on the #LSD list, which is:

I also have some feelers for a TestRetreat in the Netherlands, but i'd need to combine it with something else in Europe.

regards,

--
Matthew Heusser,
Managing Principal, Excelon Development