Update - All that is fun at Excelon

Matt Heusser

Apr 29, 2013, 9:53:30 AM4/29/13
to excelon-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello Folks!

It's been a busy few months at Excelon Development.

I just got back from STPCon, where I did an interactive session on "Where Do Bugs Come From?"   Instead of reading powerpoint, we actually built the material with the audience, with one person writing on flip charts, another taking notes, a third building a mindmap.  I captured the audio and all of the materials from the session, including a method on what to do with the data, and just uploaded it to DropBox.  Let me know if you'd like a copy.

My summer is going to be incredibly busy - including trips to Rotterdam, New Zealand, Nashville, Wisconsin, Amsterdam, Anaheim California.  I have a maybe trip in the works for Richmond  Virginia and the DC Area, possibly Cleveland in the fall.  If my speaking schedule puts me in your area, please say hello - http://xndev.com/events/

Finally, I've kept up publishing.  Last week I did an article on the lean startup ( http://is.gd/jOHnTk ), I have a recent article on Just In Time Requirements ( http://is.gd/mMxgHQ ), and there is the NRG Test Competition that is currently complete but in judging stage - http://www.nrgglobal.com/general/test-competition-rules - more to come!

regards,
--
Matthew Heusser,
Principal Consultant, Excelon Development

Go to the event - Test Retreat, August 24, Madison, Wisconsin!
Or in Europe - Agile Team Academy, September 16-19, Amsterdam