Next peer conference goes public

Matt Heusser

Dec 5, 2014, 9:36:56 AM12/5/14
to whose-workshop, excelon-d...@googlegroups.com, miagido...@yahoogroups.com, testret...@googlegroups.com, software-de...@googlegroups.com, Rob Bowyer, Graeme Harvey, test-coach...@googlegroups.com, testret...@googlegroups.com, james bach, Cem Kaner, Michael Corum, Michael Bolton, Joseph Ours, Matt Hutchison, Hilary Weaver, Diane Zajac-Woodie, Diana Wendruff
Hello Folks -

Excelon is announcing the Workshop on Teaching Test Design ("WHaTDa"), February 16th,  2015, in Columbus Ohio - precedes QA or the Highway.

http://xndev.com/2014/12/the-workshop-on-teaching-test-design/

If you can't make it, I hope you will consider promoting it, or attending the google hangout I will organize after to share at least one exercise I lead in developing.

My hope is that there will be multiple of such hangouts; my commitment is to lead one personally.

I'm off to the twitters. If you'd like to talk to me about it, there is email, skype, gtalk, or 269-355-3513. (For the young 'uns, that is called a "phone number.") :-)

regards,

--
Matthew Heusser,
Managing Principal, Excelon Development