SXSW 2016 / LeanAgileNash

Matt Heusser

Aug 23, 2015, 3:42:40 PM8/23/15
to Matt Heusser
Hello Folks -

Many of you know that I have been kicking around the idea of a 2016 SXSW appearance, sort of a TestRetreat. There are several things we could do - a peer conference, go to the digital show, organize something with a specific theme (test tooling?) right now I'd be interested in something around Agile Delivery, Lean, or possibly writing.

Honestly, my thought is more Retreat and less test. Let's take some time away to rest, relax, get to know each other. Experiment and explore.

Sadly, if this is going to happen, we'd probably need to decide by Sept 15th or so; I am told that  hotels, car rentals, etc are all full by early October.

If you're interested, let me know. The other option is we plan NOW for 2017.

Another reason to defer: Excelon is putting the final research elements together on a LeanAgileNashville Conference in May, 2016. Between that, #SaveOurScrum, upcoming conference commitments, running a business, things going on at home ... I would be okay with deferring a year.

Oh, we're probably doing a #testRetreat at KWSQA in October in Kitchern-Waterloo Ontario, too.

If you'd like to hear more about LeanAgileNash, SaveOurScrum, or KWSQA stuff, let me know.

regards,

--
Matthew Heusser,
Managing Principal, Excelon Development

albl...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2015, 10:29:51 AM8/24/15
to Excelon Development, ma...@xndev.com, matt.h...@gmail.com
Hey Matt,

I'd definitely be interested in the KWSQA related retreat.

Cheers,
Alistair