happy mondays playing in LA?

Ajay Sharma

Jan 22, 2014, 2:21:01 PM1/22/14
to excellen...@googlegroups.com

Anyone know if this is true:

http://www.bandsintown.com/event/7587159

--Ajay

Bernadette Gilbey

Jan 22, 2014, 2:26:37 PM1/22/14
to excellen...@googlegroups.com, excellen...@googlegroups.com
This also came up under a live nation or axs event guide but when I clicked to find tickets the event wasn't found. Nothing was listed on the venue site either.

Sent from my iPhone

Mike McCann

Jan 22, 2014, 2:28:16 PM1/22/14
to excellen...@googlegroups.com
They booked and almost immediately cancelled a show in Toronto, then postponed the makeup date just as quickly. I'm not holding my breath, but it's a shame since The Dandy Warhols were scheduled to open as well...

Jan 22, 2014, 2:37:08 PM1/22/14
to excellen...@googlegroups.com
I saw them at Coachella a few years back and it was a train wreck of a show (which I expected).  So yeah, not sure I'd even go to this even if they managed to get it scheduled.

Also, isn't Bez still not allowed into the country?  Because he wasn't there at Coachella and he wasn't allowed to tour with Black Grape either.

--Ajay

Bernadette Gilbey

Jan 22, 2014, 2:41:04 PM1/22/14
to excellen...@googlegroups.com, excellen...@googlegroups.com
I think a train wreck of a show is most assured if it does happen. But as I live super close to the most of the venues around town it's always worth a drive over on the scooter to check it  out.

Sent from my iPhone