Old MTV shows?

Tom Cruz

Apr 3, 2011, 12:45:41 PM4/3/11
to excellen...@googlegroups.com
Reading about the return of 120 Minutes got me to think about forgotten alternative/indie-centric shows broadcast on MTV.

I remember The Cutting Edge with Peter Zaremba, Post-Modern MTV with Tim Sommer/Henry Rollins...

One title that is slipping my mind is a short-lived show that played in the afternoons...it was only half an hour and was a magazine style program that had stories on bands and indie-related topics. The host was an unknown guy who was clean-cut/looked mid 20's. I think many of the stories also aired on MTV News like Guided By Voices and maybe Rocket From the Crypt/San Diego scene.

Any help?

T.