turntable.fm

Christian G. Warden

Jul 3, 2011, 2:54:25 PM7/3/11
to excellen...@googlegroups.com
Anyone want to join a turntable.fm Excellent room?

Christian

Mike McCann

Jul 3, 2011, 2:59:05 PM7/3/11
to excellen...@googlegroups.com
Love to, but it's blocked for all those outside the U.S. :(

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse any fat-fingered typos

On 2011-07-03, at 2:54 PM, "Christian G. Warden" <cwa...@xerus.org> wrote:

> Anyone want to join a turntable.fm Excellent room?
>
> Christian

Jason

Jul 3, 2011, 4:21:27 PM7/3/11
On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 11:59 AM, Mike McCann <mikej...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Love to, but it's blocked for all those outside the U.S.  :(

People still post here?

We should just make a Circle on Google+

--
Jason,
lament.us | sadreminders.com

Ajay Sharma

Jul 5, 2011, 1:32:38 PM7/5/11
On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 1:21 PM, Jason <lam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 11:59 AM, Mike McCann <mikej...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Love to, but it's blocked for all those outside the U.S.  :(
>
> People still post here?
>
> We should just make a Circle on Google+

Not everyone got invited to Google+. You're just bragging now Jason. :)

--Ajay

Jason

Jul 5, 2011, 4:31:57 PM7/5/11
to excellen...@googlegroups.com
Not bragging.. it'll be open to everyone soon. But obviously this list
is dead and nobody wanted to do a forum.

Maybe Google Plus will spark some conversation again.

> --

Jason,
lament.us | sadreminders.com

Melissa Fehr

Jul 7, 2011, 8:19:39 AM7/7/11
On 5 July 2011 18:32, Ajay Sharma <ajayro...@gmail.com> wrote:
Not everyone got invited to Google+.  You're just bragging now Jason.   :)

I've got an invite but haven't been able to sign up all week - "Already invited? We've temporarily exceeded our capacity. Please try again soon."

I'm rapidly losing what little enthusiasm I had for it...

melissa

Pietro Piutti

Jul 13, 2011, 6:28:20 AM7/13/11
to excellen...@googlegroups.com
Who's on G+ now?
Feel free to add me to your "Excellent Circle"! :)

Pietro Piutti
----------------
Cisco CCNA - Microsoft MCSA
VMware VCP - EMC EMCISA
Senior Network Technician, Systems Engineering Group
United Nations International Computing Centre
United Nations Logistics Base, Brindisi, Italy
http://v-sysadmin.blogspot.com/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/pietropiutti
https://launchpad.net/~chromewave

Charles Provencher

Jul 14, 2011, 6:35:46 PM7/14/11
to excellen...@googlegroups.com
Also wouldn't mind an invite:):)

> Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 12:28:20 +0200
> Subject: Re: [excellent] turntable.fm
> From: chrom...@gmail.com
> To: excellen...@googlegroups.com

Ajay Sharma

Jul 14, 2011, 6:40:26 PM7/14/11
to excellen...@googlegroups.com
invited... anyone else?

--Ajay

Robi Knepp

Jul 14, 2011, 6:44:32 PM7/14/11
to excellen...@googlegroups.com

I'd like an invite if you've got one to spare.
Thx
-Robi

Paul Gill

Jul 14, 2011, 6:48:29 PM7/14/11
to excellen...@googlegroups.com
Right here pls :)

pg

Sent from iPhone so excuse any typos and brevity.

Please consider the environment before printing email

Ajay Sharma

Jul 14, 2011, 6:49:30 PM7/14/11
to excellen...@googlegroups.com
done. if there's anyone else, you can probably just email me off-list

--Ajay

bernadet...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2011, 6:50:37 PM7/14/11
to excellen...@googlegroups.com
Isn't google + being opened to everyone tomorrow? I'll let all of you sort it out then slow boat it over in a few months after everyone else abandons facebook.