Spiritualized playing Ladies... in LA

Ajay Sharma

Dec 17, 2013, 12:19:05 PM12/17/13
to excellen...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone seen them do Ladies and Gentlemen in full with an orchestra?  Is it any good?

--Ajay

Joseph Whitcher

Dec 17, 2013, 12:22:25 PM12/17/13
to excellen...@googlegroups.com
I haven't but I'd go see this if it weren't on Valentine's Day. Having said that, maybe he should do Pure Phase instead.

Mike McCann

Dec 17, 2013, 12:51:12 PM12/17/13
to excellen...@googlegroups.com
You won't regret going to this show. Saw them play most of the Ladies & Gentlemen album and a selection of other Spiritualized/Spacemen 3 material at The Apollo Theater with a string quartet and a gospel choir, and it was stunning.

Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 09:19:05 -0800
Subject: [excellent] Spiritualized playing Ladies... in LA
From: ajayro...@gmail.com
To: excellen...@googlegroups.com

Has anyone seen them do Ladies and Gentlemen in full with an orchestra?  Is it any good?

--Ajay

Ajay Sharma

Dec 19, 2013, 1:07:15 PM12/19/13
to excellen...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I was able to convince the wife to go on Valentine's Day by telling her the Jason Pierce/Kate Radley/Richard Ashcroft story.  :)

Looking forward to it as I haven't seen Spiritualized in a while.

--Ajay

Joseph Whitcher

Dec 19, 2013, 1:12:47 PM12/19/13
to excellen...@googlegroups.com

They added a show on the 15th, THANK GOD.

Derek Vosskuhler

Dec 19, 2013, 1:14:14 PM12/19/13
to excellen...@googlegroups.com
Ajay-sound like we had similar conversations with the wife last night.  Anybody know anything about the venue?

Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 10:07:15 -0800