Re: [excellent] Digest for excellent-online@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

Crystal Cheepudom

Mar 7, 2021, 10:58:19 AM3/7/21
to excellen...@googlegroups.com

Well I spent last night educating my partner on the Stone Roses (he likes dark metal and industrial so it was hilarious.) I saw the Lush tour in 2016. Then I dove headfirst back into political campaigns and haven’t seen but maybe a show a year since.

On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 8:49 AM <excellen...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
SevenKAK <seve...@gmail.com>: Mar 06 06:23AM -0800

so fun getting an unexpected excellent email on a saturday morning! i've
been enjoying the occasional livestreamed UK event (eg, mark morriss & adam
devlin from the bluetones playing the clapham grand). i was also lucky
enough to be vacationing in london in 2019 and caught ride playing the moth
club. such a good gig...

cheers,
karen

On Friday, March 5, 2021 at 11:09:15 PM UTC-5 Philip Stewart-Bowes wrote:

Kenneth Hooper <kenneth...@hotmail.com>: Mar 06 04:24PM

Hey Ajay!!!!

Sent from my techno device. If there are typos, it's Apple's fault.

On 6 Mar 2021, at 14:23, SevenKAK <seve...@gmail.com> wrote:

so fun getting an unexpected excellent email on a saturday morning! i've been enjoying the occasional livestreamed UK event (eg, mark morriss & adam devlin from the bluetones playing the clapham grand). i was also lucky enough to be vacationing in london in 2019 and caught ride playing the moth club. such a good gig...

cheers,
karen

On Friday, March 5, 2021 at 11:09:15 PM UTC-5 Philip Stewart-Bowes wrote:

Hey Ajay,

I went to the Adorable reunion shows too! Made a fairly last-minute decision to go, and was so glad I did! It didn’t even occur to me to post to excellent to see who else was going, dammit. Funny thing is, I live in Toronto and I met two other people from Toronto there too, now both good friends - I only had to fly over the Atlantic to meet them!

It was such a great time, I never saw Adorable first time around and I had regretted it all those years until the reunion shows. Met so many other great people at the shows, and Robert and Pete too! Hopefully we’ll get the chance to travel to see live music again soon...

Phil

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 8:59 PM Ajay Sharma <ajayro...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm also surprised that this list is still alive!

So what's everyone up to? Any excellent-related highlights in the past
several years since the last time someone accidentally posted to this list?

Mine was seeing flying out to England in the fall of 2019 to see the
Adorable reunion. Great shows, great band, just a wonderful experience
all around!

--Ajay

This was released on YouTube yesterday. Absolutely gorgeous…
https://youtu.be/zfkBHCcsOZk <https://youtu.be/zfkBHCcsOZk>

Jason Paris
+1 416-819-9809 | jason...@me.com <mailto:jason...@me.com>