stone roses - made of stone documentary

Ajay Sharma

Nov 18, 2013, 2:26:31 PM11/18/13
to excellen...@googlegroups.com
Who has seen this?

I saw it a couple of weeks ago in Pasadena and it left me feeling annoyed at the fact that the Stone Roses *SHOULD* be better.

--Ajay

Bernadette Gilbey

Nov 18, 2013, 3:01:11 PM11/18/13
to excellen...@googlegroups.com
We went to see it twice in Hollywood. I liked it but wish they had addressed what happened between Amsterdam and Heaton Park.
From: Ajay Sharma <ajayro...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 11:26:31 -0800
Subject: [excellent] stone roses - made of stone documentary

Who has seen this?

I saw it a couple of weeks ago in Pasadena and it left me feeling annoyed at the fact that the Stone Roses *SHOULD* be better.

--Ajay

Ajay Sharma

Nov 18, 2013, 4:59:36 PM11/18/13
to excellen...@googlegroups.com
Yeah that was weird too.  Reni leaves after Amsterdam, jump cut to them playing their massive gig at Heaton Park.  No explanation or anything, it was very frustrating.

I did like clips of them rehearsing before the gigs and some of the old interviews.  Plus shedding *some* light on what the hell was going on before the Second Coming came out.

--Ajay

Bernadette Gilbey

Nov 19, 2013, 12:29:50 AM11/19/13
to excellen...@googlegroups.com
True - and the whole court thing! I remember seeing that in the NME but had forgotten all about it! Also really want a tiger track jacket now - like genuinely want one of those tacky horrid things!
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 13:59:36 -0800