Gene Re-Issues

robb roncs

Nov 5, 2013, 6:57:32 AM11/5/13
to excellen...@googlegroups.com
for those who remember me. . . .you know this is a big todo

a little FYI

they are getting the Suede treatment.  all double cds with b-sides and live shows.  the band only has control over the Libertine reissue.  the other 4 are curated by the label....so those extremely rare songs aren't included except in the final release.

still very excited!!

http://www.strangewaysradio.com/blog/2013/11/04/gene-announce-re-issue-of-all-5-studio-abums/

Charles Provencher

Nov 5, 2013, 10:23:35 AM11/5/13
to excellen...@googlegroups.com
Wonder if the labels are holding back on rarities, or if any actually exist. I believe the early rarities were covered with To See The Lights. Either way, just having remastered tracks is enough!