Not all functions are registering

Jordan McFarland

Oct 27, 2021, 6:26:46 PM10/27/21
to Excel-DNA
I'm targeting 4.5.2.

ExcelDna.AddIn 1.5
ExcelDna.Integration 1.5
ExcelDna.Registration 1.5

Please see the attached screenshot.

missingFunction.png

Govert van Drimmelen

Oct 28, 2021, 9:32:49 AM10/28/21
to exce...@googlegroups.com
This probably means the add-in (or library) loaded in Excel is not the one you are looking at in the code.
I guess that might happen if one with the same name is loaded from the Excel add-ons directory.

-Govert

C. Augusto Proiete

Nov 13, 2021, 9:50:06 PM11/13/21
to exce...@googlegroups.com
Functions need to be declared as `public` and your `GetSomeValue` function is declared as `private`... That's why it's not being registered.

~Augusto

Jordan McFarland

Nov 22, 2021, 1:52:18 PM11/22/21
to Excel-DNA
Hey Augusto - you were correct. I noticed that later on after posting this.