Do ExcelDna.Registration and ExcelDna.Registration.VisualBasic need to be used at the same time?

Ash Hui

Jul 8, 2024, 11:45:47 PM (13 days ago) Jul 8
to Excel-DNA
Snipaste_2024-07-09_11-45-23.png use vb.net as my best development language After I entered the nuget manager, I found that I had installed both ExcelDna.Registration and ExcelDna.Registration.VisualBasic packages at the same time. Want to confirm whether these two packages need to be installed at the same time, or can only ExcelDna.Registration.VisualBasic be installed?