Issue about array parameter druing late binding

Snake David

Oct 8, 2021, 2:46:14 AMOct 8
to Excel-DNA
    Hello!I make a UDF with Excel DNA and it works fine when I use it directly in Excel sheets.However when I follow this article to convert it into a function which can be used in VBA ,one of my functions which need a array as parameter can't work while other functions worked pretty well.
    the VBA noticed that " Invalid procedure call or parameter “。
    and this is the issue function(title):

      public string SeekNumbers(double[] DataArray, double Target, int RC)

may anyone could help me?

Phạm Minh Tùng

Oct 10, 2021, 10:05:59 PMOct 10
to Excel-DNA
you fully write your function and passed parameters in VBA for people to help

Vào lúc 13:46:14 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 10, 2021, xyj12...@gmail.com đã viết: