Calculate Sheet (Shift+F9) On Worksheet Load not working

Eric

May 12, 2022, 1:03:29 PMMay 12
to Excel-DNA
We have an ExcelDna Addin that works well except that on Load of a worksheet, the users would like to press Shift+F9 to trigger calculation of the functions.

However, one a new sheet is opened, shift+f9 does not work. You have to go to an individual cell first then press enter and then shift+f9 will calculate the sheet.

Is there something in ExcelDna or Excel that prevents this? We have tried this on an older version of our addin which uses an older ExcelDna on Excel2016 and shift+f9 works on load.

We are using Excel2016, ExcelDna.Addin v1.1.1 and ExcelDna.Interop v14.0.1