Possible to load dll file from sharepoint ?

B W

Feb 16, 2023, 12:29:48 PM2/16/23
to Excel-DNA
In Excel-Dna64.dna, there is
  <ExternalLibrary Path="C:\moon\solutions\Topaz\TopazLibrary\bin\Debug\Topaz.dll" ExplicitExports="false" LoadFromBytes="true" Pack="true" />

Is it possible to redirect Path = "http:\\abc.sharepoint.com\....."

We would like to have a "cloud" storage from where to load the compiled dlls.

Thank you

Govert van Drimmelen

Feb 18, 2023, 2:14:20 PM2/18/23
to Excel-DNA
We sued to support that, but when all the anti-virus problems started happening, I decided to remove the functionality so that there is no network access code in the base Excel-DNA libraries.

You'd have to put any network access code in your add-in project.

-Govert