VBA Function

Alvin Correa

Oct 19, 2021, 9:50:33 PM10/19/21
to exce...@googlegroups.com, Govert van Drimmelen
Hello everybody. and Govert. I am writing this time to ask if it is possible to adaptate or convert  a VBA Function into a VB Function in .NET and aggregate it into an Excel DNA AddInn. And if it is possible, how can I do that? The functions are two, one of them is to aggregate a new Excel sheet with a name that you can give and the other one finds a worksheet with the same name. her is the code:

 Function BuscarHoja1(nombreHoja As String) As Boolean
        'Esta función devuelve un valor verdadero o falso para una variable que verifica si existe
        'una hoja por la cual se pregunte en un momento que se requiera
        For i = 1 To Worksheets.Count
            If Worksheets(i).Name = nombreHoja Then
                BuscarHoja1 = True
                Exit Function
            End If
        Next
        BuscarHoja1 = False
    End Function
    Function CrearHoja(nombreHoja As String) As Boolean
        'Esta función permite crear una hoja nueva verificando el nombre de manera tal que no de
        'error de creacion de hoja
        Dim existe As Boolean
        On Error Resume Next
        existe = (Worksheets(nombreHoja).Name <> "")
        If Not existe Then
            Worksheets.Add(After:=Worksheets(Worksheets.Count)).Name = nombreHoja
        End If
        CrearHoja = existe
    End Function

on visual studio give me an error of compilation, in the instruction WorkSheets

If anybody can help me? Thanks a lot.

Libre de virus. www.avast.com