Range(Cells(i,j),Cells(k,j)) reference

MICHAEL PEMBERTON

Jun 17, 2024, 11:54:30 AMJun 17
to Excel-DNA
I cannot seem to find a thread on this issue.  I use this code:
sheetname.Range(Cells(n,m),Cells(e,m)) to calculate a sum in VBA. But the same reference does not work in VB.net.

How do I refer to the row, column (as integers) in a range in VB.net?

Kedar Kulkarni

Jun 18, 2024, 11:38:20 AMJun 18
to Excel-DNA
may be something like this ws.Range(ws.Cells(row, col), ws.Cells(row1, row2))
(I am c# dev - it uses [ ] brackets)

MICHAEL PEMBERTON

Jun 18, 2024, 2:10:03 PMJun 18
to exce...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Kedar.  But I think I've about given up on it.  The functions all run so slowly in the dll that I've just reverted to Excel macros.