.Net 7.0 Support

Andrew Johnston

May 15, 2024, 5:49:31 AMMay 15
to Excel-DNA
Hi,
Is there any plan for a version supporting .Net 7.0, please? I have a client who now have 7.0 as their standard version of .Net Core on all PCs, and I'm going to have a problem getting .Net6.0 installed as well.
Thanks
Andrew

Andrew Johnston

May 15, 2024, 11:33:05 AMMay 15
to Excel-DNA
Hi. Just caught up with the plans for 1.8.0. That should address my requirements. Do we have any confirmation when it will be available via Nuget?
Thanks

Govert van Drimmelen

May 16, 2024, 5:04:02 AMMay 16
to Excel-DNA
Hi Andrew,

I’ve now pushed the release version of Excel-DNA 1.8.0 to NuGet.
The code is unchanged from the v1.8.0-rc.

Please let me know if you run into any surprises.

Regards,
Govert