Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

CharlieG

olvasatlan,
2009. jan. 22. 16:02:022009. 01. 22.
– ExcelDna
Anyone know what might be going on with ManagedXLL, the commercial
competitor to ExcelDna? I've tried to get information from them by
phone/email and have gotten no response. Are they still in business?

Luke Jackson

olvasatlan,
2009. jan. 23. 20:35:242009. 01. 23.
– exce...@googlegroups.com
You could try contacting the owner:

Jens Thiel

stochastix GmbH
Adolfstr. 54
53111 Bonn
Germany

Telephone: +49 (69) 25 73 78 811
Fax: +49 (69) 25 73 78 821

Email: jens....@stochastix.de

John Holcroft

olvasatlan,
2009. jan. 24. 9:09:152009. 01. 24.
– ExcelDna
We bought ManagedXLL last year before we found out that ExcelDna
existed. We have been trying to contact them/Jens since the middle of
December for a licensing issue with no success. They seem to have
dropped off the planet. My German isn't fantastic, but I believe the
voice mail on the support line refuses to accept messages because it
is full.

On the bright side, it lead us to move to Excel Dna which is great.

John

Chris Spicer

olvasatlan,
2009. febr. 10. 9:43:542009. 02. 10.
– ExcelDna
It seems that Jens is back on the scene now - I know of two companies
that he's been in contact with recently. You may want to try>
contacting him again.

On Jan 22, 9:02 pm, CharlieG <charlieguth...@chevron.com> wrote:
> Anyone know what might be going on withManagedXLL, the commercial
Válasz mindenkinek
Válasz a szerzőnek
Továbbítás
0 új üzenet