new diagnostic display upon Excel start up

Rich Russell

Dec 8, 2021, 4:00:56 PM12/8/21
to Excel-DNA
My routine had been running smoothly, I made a very minor change to the code, rebuilt with a "succeed" but now I receive this message in the Diagnostic Display window upon Excel startup

Registration [Warning] Truncated function description of function 'PV_CashRefund'
Registration [Warning] Truncated function description of function 'LevelIncome'
Initialization [Error] DnaLibrary AutoOpen Error : TargetInvocationException - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

I've puzzled and do not know how to resolve.  Please help!  Thanks  Rich

Rich Russell

Dec 8, 2021, 4:14:30 PM12/8/21
to Excel-DNA
Resolved!  I went back and backed-out the 3 code changesI made, rebuilt and Excel launched without show the display window.  Closed Excel and made the 3 changes individually, rebuilding after each change to attempt to isolate the problem.  Made all 3 changes and its now working properly!