Xlookup

Erik Topp

Dec 19, 2021, 6:14:00 AM12/19/21
to Excel-DNA
I use  office 2016 professional pro and wants in Excel to add the funktion "xlookup" - the danish version "xopslag" is it possible ?

Govert van Drimmelen

Dec 19, 2021, 3:10:00 PM12/19/21
to Excel-DNA
Excel-DNA is now registered on GitHub Sponsors.
Your monthly contribution helps the project thrive.

Hi Erik,

I made an add-in called XFunctions that gives you a reasonable version of XLOOKUP:

To change the function name for your language, you would need to rebuild the project yourself, and edit the function name in the code:

One could make ways to let functions in an add-in localised at runtime, but that needs some plumbing which I don't have in this add-in.

-Govert

Erik Topp

Dec 20, 2021, 4:41:20 AM12/20/21
to Excel-DNA
Hi Govert
Thankyou - but I am not able to rebuild a project myself.
Hope that it will be possible to download a danish version of the function to office 2016 as it is to office 365
Erik