ExcelDna.Build.props not swallowing the suffix setting?

觀看次數:59 次
跳至第一則未讀訊息

jan.m...@googlemail.com

未讀,
2023年5月4日 上午8:51:554/5/2023
收件者︰ Excel-DNA
Hi everybody,

I have been using ExcelDna since quite a while and ran into the following issue: I would like my 64 bit XLL not to have the "64" suffix. However, when removing the suffix in the ExcelDna.Build.props file via ...

<ExcelDna64BitAddInSuffix Condition="'$(ExcelDna64BitAddInSuffix)' == ''"></ExcelDna64BitAddInSuffix>

... this change is not taken into account. The built xll still has the "64" suffix. I tried to close and reopen Visual Studio (and rebuild the solution) several times, but the result is still the same. Is there any tweak to get rid of the suffix?

Many thanks for your help,
Jan

Govert van Drimmelen

未讀,
2023年5月4日 下午3:14:004/5/2023
收件者︰ Excel-DNA
Hi Jan,

As I recall, MSBuild does not have a good way to set a property value to an empty string if the default is something else.

With the latest pre-release versions (I think since v1.7.0-rc2), you can use the magic %none% value for this property.
<ExcelDna64BitAddInSuffix>%none%</ExcelDna64BitAddInSuffix>

-Govert

jan.m...@googlemail.com

未讀,
2023年5月5日 上午4:17:585/5/2023
收件者︰ Excel-DNA
Hi Govert,

ah, I see... Then I'll wait for the next official release containing that feature.

Thanks a lot for your fast reply,
Jan
回覆所有人
回覆作者