googleVis - Motion Charts

acorps

Jul 14, 2013, 7:31:03 AM7/14/13
to excel-r...@googlegroups.com
Hello there,

When I try to run the Motion chart embedded in excel, I get the following error:
'Cant' execute code from a freed script'.

All other chart types work perfect when viewed embedded in excel. When I view the html file for he motion chart using internet explorer it also works perfectly. Any ideas what might be causing the issue with the embedded motion chart?

Many thanks

Bruce McPherson

Jul 14, 2013, 1:30:22 PM7/14/13
to excel-r...@googlegroups.com
I believe it relies on flash. Did you follow the instructions about trusted flash locations?

Sent from my iPad