How to remove the blue overlay on Google Map?

welle...@hotmail.com

Jun 11, 2013, 9:47:00 PM6/11/13
to excel-r...@googlegroups.com
New to this scripting and mapping lark so please forgive my ignorance.  The mapping from the venuemaster sheet is magnificent, along with the geo-coding,  My problem comes with the webpage displaying the map with a blue foreground layer above it which makes it less useful.

My question: where is the setting to remove this blue layer on the displayed Google Map?

Many thanks

Matt
googleMapQuestion.PNG

Bruce Mcpherson

Jun 11, 2013, 10:59:14 PM6/11/13
to excel-ramblings@googlegroups com

Not sure i understand the blue layer.can you send me your workbook...

welle...@hotmail.com

Jun 12, 2013, 4:54:35 PM6/12/13
to excel-r...@googlegroups.com, welle...@hotmail.com
Hi Bruce, attached is the Macro-enabled workbook for you to look at.  It's the first sheet that has my sample data and the buttons to do both Geo-Coding of the addresses with Google (and Bing etc) and the actual plotting/mapping.  It's a really nifty tool and way beyond my VBA and scripting knowledge so it will take me a while to do some debugging.

Everything seems to be perfect apart from the un clear map image as per the attached PNG file perviously.

Thanks for your assistance.
GoogleMapping-1.xlsm