Copying a selected range from Excel into a certain location in a Google Sheet

JS

May 30, 2019, 3:13:52 PM5/30/19
to Excel Liberation
Hello. I am new to forums so my apologies if I'm not doing this correctly. I'm also new to VBA, though I have a good background in C and C++. I have been teaching myself VBA for about a year now.

I'm trying to perform what I hope is a relatively simple task. I would like to be able to select a range in an Excel Sheet and run a macro to copy that range into a particular range on a particular sheet in a specified Google Sheet.

I've gone through the "Using the Google Sheets V4 API from VBA to integrate Sheets and Excel" and have successfully been able to create a test sheet and have the macro run to copy the entire sheet from Excel into Google Sheets.

How should I modify this code to be able to take the selected range and place it in a particular location of an already existing Google Sheet?

Thank you for your help!