Sankey Diagrams - Columns

wilson...@gmail.com

May 3, 2017, 11:28:05 PM5/3/17
to Excel Liberation
Hi,

I've been using the excel to sankey program - fantastic tool.

I was wondering if anyone could help me with two problems I'm having with columns. I can't find an answer anywhere in these forums.

1. Is there an easy way to change the spacing between columns? The two middle columns in my sankey have clashing text due to the column positions.

2. Is there a way for a link from column 1 to go directly to column 3? I thought having the source ID as 1-text and the target ID as 3-text would work but apparently this isn't how the program is built.

See my sankey and table attached.

Thanks in advance

Bob

Sankey Image.png