Power Query provides rest api access

sean.v...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2014, 8:33:37 PM3/25/14
to excel-r...@googlegroups.com
I think that the power query addin now provides much of the functionality required to interact with rest apis ( in particular getting json files from web).  Maybe it would be worth creating a blog post on this... and how your json library interacts with this. Eg I would be tempted to use your library now for constructing json string, and saving output to spreadsheet and/or data model with power query

Bruce Mcpherson

Mar 26, 2014, 10:40:46 AM3/26/14
to excel-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi - actually I don't know aything about power query. I do have a place for guest postings if you would like to write something up, I'd be glad to post it

Bruce