Displaying the Google Map within the Excel Spreadsheet

Brad

Nov 11, 2013, 10:41:59 AM11/11/13
to excel-r...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to start by saying a big thank you for such a great piece of work with the GoogleMap spread sheet!

It would be great to know if when you click plot map the map is displayed within the spreadsheet as opposed to opening a web page.

Thank you in advance!

Bruce Mcpherson

Nov 12, 2013, 6:20:03 AM11/12/13
to excel-r...@googlegroups.com
the map is processed by a browser, not excel. It is possible to make an excel form with a browser control (see http://ramblings.mcpher.com/Home/excelquirks/google-visualization/general-purpose) .. however seems like a lot of trouble... (bringing up an excel form for a browser to fit imperfectly in) ...

Brad

Nov 13, 2013, 4:48:55 AM11/13/13
to excel-r...@googlegroups.com
Great I will try this and let you know how I get on! Thanks