REQ:: Sr.Data Engineer _ Dallas, TX (Initial Remote) _ 12+Months

Sam Thomas

Dec 3, 2021, 10:18:29 AM12/3/21

Hi ,

I have an urgent opening on Sr. Data Engineer with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, rate, and availability date.

Requirement Details:

Role: Sr. Data Engineer

Location: Dallas, TX (Initial Remote)

Duration – 12+ months

Job Description:

Data Engineers who are skilled at building data pipelines using spark, python technologies for huge

Primary Skill Set:

Datasets from Amazon S3/Datalake/Snowflake

Good SQL knowledge/database experience.

Ability to build APls and consume APls.

Secondary Skill Set:

Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:

Works independently to implement software based on specifications.

Collaborate with tech leads, team members & stakeholders on the

Works independently to implement software based on specifications.

Collaborate with tech leads, team members & stakeholders on the design and implementation.

Takes end to end responsibility for the SDLC process, i.e. implementation, JUnits, functional tests, deployments, troubleshooting & fixing issues etc.

Works on understanding use cases by various Dev teams and enables teams by helping with troubleshooting, debugging and testing.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sam Thomas

Sam Thomas