Java Developer. - 3 Years Contract- Remote- Immediate opening

Anirban.Banerjee

Dec 1, 2021, 10:19:13 AM12/1/21
to Anirban.Banerjee

Good morning,

Finally a Good News for Java Developer Vendors. Now you can do quick submission on this position and get a instant interview request for your consultant. It is worth to submit profile on this position.

Job Title: Java Developer

Location: Remote

Term: Contract

Duration- 3 years

Visa: Citizen Green Cards, GC EAD & H4 EAD

Check the Job Description below, You can share it with your consultant or I can do it for you.

Job Description:

  • Contributing in all phases of the Java Development lifecycle
  • Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
  • Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
  • Managing Java and Java EE application development
  • Hands-on Java Development with exposure and experience in a wide variety of Java technologies with specific expertise in the Spring suite of products
  • Ensuring designs comply with specifications
  • Preparing and producing releases of software components
  • Transforming requirements into stipulations
  • Support continuous improvement
  • Investigating alternatives and technologies
  • Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
  • Experience in Agile development lifecycle methodology

Skills

  • Java
  • Spring
  • Hibernate
  • Oracle
  • Websphere

Kind Regards!

Anirban Banerjee

V2 Innovations Inc

42180 Ford Rd, Ste 302, Canton, MI 48187

Email: anirban....@v2innovationsinc.com

Cell: (734) 408 4745

Fax: 734-408-4744

www.v2innovationsinc.com

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience

Anirban.Banerjee

Dec 1, 2021, 3:17:06 PM12/1/21
to Anirban.Banerjee

Good evening,