Data Architect

Abdul Raheem

Dec 2, 2021, 10:02:39 AM12/2/21

Hi

This is Abdul Raheem from Exatech Inc. I have an immediate position mentioned below. Please review and let me know your interest.

Role: Data Architect

Location: Minneapolis. MN

Duration: Long Term

Interview: Video

Principal Responsibilities:

       Create data architecture and data solution design for projects

       Understand, analyze and document business data requirements

       Perform data profiling and data analysis

       Gain and document data domain knowledge

       Design, develop and maintain logical and physical data models

       Produce first-cut physical database models in partnership with DBA

       Design data exposure specifications for services and file interfaces

       Make recommendations on data placement and sourcing

       Consult on core data architecture capabilities such as data quality, integration, data governance, etc.

       Ensure project adherence to data architecture strategy, principles, and standards

Preferred Skills/Experience:

       Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent experience

       5+ years of relevant experience

       Deep logical and physical data modeling experience using ERD methodology

       Strong history of design and delivery of operational and analytical data solutions

       Applied experience and expertise in data architecture concepts

       Demonstrated proficiency in requirements gathering and analysis processes

       Analytical mind with a business acumen

       Excellent oral and written communication skills

Thanks and Regards

Abdul Raheem

Phone: (202) 301-7873 I +1 (513) 666 6914

Email: rah...@exatechinc.com

Skype & Hangout: mdabdul...@gmail.com

4555 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 650 | Cincinnati, OH  45242

An E-Verified Company

USA-Canada-INDIA