Exaile 4.1.0-beta1 released

Johannes Sasongko

Nov 22, 2020, 7:39:42 AM11/22/20
to exaile-users, exaile-devel
Dear Exaile users,

We're happy to announce the availability of Exaile 4.1.0-beta1. This
version has gone through a pretty good amount of testing, and we think
it is very close to being ready for the 4.1.0 release.

Download links (source tarball and Windows installer) are available at
[1]; release notes are at [2].

[1] https://github.com/exaile/exaile/releases/tag/4.1.0-beta1
[2] https://github.com/exaile/exaile/wiki/Exaile-4.1-release-notes

Users of previous versions of Exaile are invited to test this version.
If you are installing/trying from source, have a look at the DEPS file
to see which dependencies you need to install.

If you are currently using the alpha1 version, upgrading is recommended
because this version fixes a compatibility issue with Python 3.9.

Regards,
The Exaile team