USB Mass storage

Peter Milley

Sep 17, 2018, 4:07:01 PM9/17/18
to exaile-devel
Is any work being done on the Device Manager to support USB mass storage?  I'm especially interested in syncing playlists to a USB thumb drive.  The last discussion I was able to find related to this was from several years ago when HAL support was being dropped for mass storage devices.

I'm curious if anyone progress has been made since then.  If testing is needed, I'm happy to help out.  Thanks!

Dustin Spicuzza

Sep 18, 2018, 11:01:43 PM9/18/18
to exaile...@googlegroups.com, Peter Milley

I am not aware of any current work related to USB mass storage. Enhancements welcome!

Dustin