Exaile 4.1.0-rc1 released

Johannes Sasongko

Jan 8, 2021, 9:30:21 AM1/8/21
to exaile-users, exaile-devel
Hi all,

As the subject line mentions, Exaile 4.1.0-rc1 has been released! Unless
there are critical bugs reported, we hope to release 4.1.0 within the
coming few weeks.

Download: https://github.com/exaile/exaile/releases/tag/4.1.0-rc1
Release notes:
https://github.com/exaile/exaile/wiki/Exaile-4.1-release-notes

As you can see from the release notes, the only user-facing changes
compared to beta1 are some translation updates. If you are already using
beta1, feel free to continue using that if you wish.

For package maintainers: we've changed a few things in our build &
release processes, so if you can check that this version still builds
correctly, that would be appreciated. As always, please do let us know
if we can make your work easier.

Kind regards,
The Exaile developers