exaile flatpak

David Paige

Apr 21, 2021, 10:45:56 PM4/21/21
to exaile-devel
I find myself with a bit more free time now that I have passed by RHEL8 RHCSA.

I haven't made a flatpak before, but I might want to try my hand with exaile.  I don't want to duplicate effort.  Is anyone else working on a flatpak?  Any suggestions from someone who might have created one before?

Johannes Sasongko

Apr 23, 2021, 1:15:37 PM4/23/21
to exaile...@googlegroups.com, David Paige
Hi,
> I haven't made a flatpak before, but I might want to try my hand with
> exaile.  I don't want to duplicate effort.  Is anyone else working on
> a flatpak?  Any suggestions from someone who might have created one
> before?

There is a pull request for this at
https://github.com/exaile/exaile/pull/697 but it's not reviewed. I've
been avoiding it because, while it would be nice to have Exaile on
Flatpak, I don't want to be the person maintaining it. So the pull
request has been sitting untouched for one year and I'm not sure what to
do with it....

Regards,
Johannes

luzip665

Apr 26, 2021, 8:17:45 AM4/26/21
to exaile-devel
Hi,

I'm working on a debian package and a launchpad ppa.
May be we can share some experience?

Regards,
André

luzip665

Jul 15, 2021, 6:24:08 PM7/15/21
to exaile-devel
Hi David,

in the meantime I got a github repo with all the files needed to build up a package on launchpad.

Did you have some success?

Regards,
André