Exaile on Launchpad

luzip665

Apr 26, 2021, 8:17:54 AM4/26/21
to exaile-devel
Hi,

currently I'm building a debian package and a launchpad repo of exaile for personal use.
Is there a plan to use the existing launchpad repo of Exaile again?

Regards, André

Johannes Sasongko

Apr 30, 2021, 5:07:50 AM4/30/21
to exaile...@googlegroups.com, luzip665
Hi André. We're not actively using Launchpad anymore. We are only
keeping it open so that we can refer to existing bugs there, which we
didn't migrate to GitHub, but there is no plan to start using it again.

Regards,
Johannes

luzip665

May 3, 2021, 2:23:13 PM5/3/21
to exaile-devel
Hi Johannes,

I got it on https://launchpad.net/~luzip665/+archive/ubuntu/ppa, but it's just for testing actually.

It seems less work than expected. So, if you think it's possible, I would like to integrate the few changes into the exaile-master.
Then can anyone build an own ppa.

Regards,
André

luzip665

Jul 15, 2021, 6:24:08 PM7/15/21
to exaile-devel
Hi.

I created a launchpad repo for exaile inofficial on launchpad.

Now the next possible step could be to bring it back to debian.
I would like to try revitalize this.

Are there any objections?

Regards,
André