Format of received flow spec update

Asra Masood

Feb 8, 2022, 4:58:33 AM2/8/22
to exabgp-users
Hi, I am using exabgp on two Virtual Machines to learn basic concepts of BGP.
I am just confused about one thing. At the receiver side received flow spec message does not show the detailed message (Source and Destination IP's, port and other fields of flow spec update message are not shown). Could someone suggest what might be the reason for this.
I have also attached the screenshot of example output. It just shows received update announced flow. It would be really helpful if someone could help me out. I need to get the Source or Destination IP, ports and other fields of the flow spec message.

Kind Regards.

flowspec2.jpeg

Thomas Mangin

Feb 10, 2022, 2:53:58 PM2/10/22
to exabgp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We only parse and display flow spec as JSON not text AFAICR, but I could be wrong - long time since I checked.

Thomas