Primary and Secondary school outreach Material - The Aegean Archipelago: a living laboratory of evolutionary biology

Alexandros Stamatakis

May 31, 2022, 9:11:20 AM5/31/22
Dear Users of our Bioinformatics tools,

Recently, we have put together 3 games for primary school kids about the

"Aegean Archipelago: a living laboratory of evolutionary biology"

including a phylogenetic placement web game.

The entire material is available here

https://cme.h-its.org/exelixis/outreach.html

and we have done pilot demos in 3 schools in Crete that worked pretty
well I believe.

As we went through a lot of effort to make all material available in
Greek and English, we would greatly appreciate if you wanted to
contribute to the dissemination of this material in the English speaking
world.

Many thanks for your support,

Alexis

--
Alexandros (Alexis) Stamatakis

Research Group Leader, Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies
Full Professor, Dept. of Informatics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Affiliated Scientist, Evolutionary Genetics and Paleogenomics (EGP) lab,
Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Foundation for
Research and Technology Hellas

www.exelixis-lab.org