compile error for exabayes-1.5.1 MPI version

Skip to the first unread message

zjche...@gmail.com

6 Apr 2022, 04:05:0306/04/2022
to ExaBayes
Hi everyone,

I recently tried to install version 1.5.1 in my new server. However, when i did the configure command with ./configure --enable-mpi --bindir=/home/data1/zjc/biosoft/exabayes/exabayes-1.5.1/bin , it show some error when  configure with mpi setting , but my mpirun could execute, and it was in /usr/bin/. This is my output error in screen:

checking for mpicxx... /usr/bin/mpicxx

Checking whether /usr/bin/mpicxx responds to '-showme:compile'... yes

RESULT:

MPI_CXXFLAGS=

MPI_CXXLDFLAGS=

configure: error:  "error: could not setup a working MPI environment. Please contact the exabayes user group with this output and details about your MPI installation.

I do not know how to deal with the bug, hope someone can give me advises.

Thanks a lot

jiachen zhu

Alexandros Stamatakis

6 Apr 2022, 14:27:4806/04/2022
to exab...@googlegroups.com
This looks like some MPI installation issue, not something related to
Exabayes itself. Do you have a local system admin or cluster admin who
could help you to troubleshoot?

Alexis

--
Alexandros (Alexis) Stamatakis

Research Group Leader, Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies
Full Professor, Dept. of Informatics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Affiliated Scientist, Evolutionary Genetics and Paleogenomics (EGP) lab,
Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Foundation for
Research and Technology Hellas

www.exelixis-lab.org