Fwd: Mechanical Technician at Oman

Lukito Triwidodo

Jul 18, 2013, 6:47:32 AM7/18/13
to ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 10:00 PM, <yog...@sofomation.com> wrote:
Hello Sir,

Greeting!!!!!

We are - SOFOMATION - a human resource staffing agency providing highest standards of quality and professionalism. We pride ourselves on our efficient, professional and yet personal services both to our clients and applicants and our ability to supply the right staff complements the recruitment needs of our esteemed clients.

Company : Leading Oil & Gas Company in Oman
Location : Oman
Job Opening : Mechanical Technician
Interview : F2F interview will be in Dubai on 30th OR 31st JULY 2013.

Rotation:
ONSHORE:
28/28 (28 working days followed by 28 paid vacation leave)

Job Profile:
- HND/ HNC / ONC / OND or equivalent in relevant Engineering discipline and a minimum of 6 years field experience in the mechanical maintenance of equipments in Steam Generation, Water treatment, Oil & gas systems.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the mechanical maintenance procedures of all kinds of process equipments used in Steam, Water and Oil/Gas systems.
- A good knowledge of relevant E&P operations, procedures and practices.
- Self-motivated and is required to have leadership skills.
- Should be aware of HSE and process safety requirements.
- Fully computer literate, good communicator and organizer.
- Ability to perform as a team player.

Please provide the details (as it is mandatory to sent our client) mentioned below and please send your updated resume in a word format for the further proceedings!!!
Total years of work Experience:-
Current Basic salary in USD / Month(Nett):-
Expected Basic salary USD / Month(Nett):-
Notice Period:-
Nationality / Dual Nationality:-
No. of years in Oil and Gas Sector:-
Current Location:-
Date of Birth:-
Phone No:-
Availability:-

**//** PLEASE FORWARD ME SOME REFERENCES IF YOU HAVE OF YOUR FRIENDS WORKING ON THE SIMILAR POSITION AS WE HAVE MANY JOB OPENING FOR THE SIMILAR POSITIONS. **//**

Looking forward to working with you.

Thanks & Regards,

Yogesh Gosavi
Resource Executive

|Sofomation Energy|
|+9122 42 459 813 | yog...@sofomation.com |
| www.sofomation.com |

The sender of this mail is registered with naukrigulf.com as Sofomation (arv...@sofomation.com; Ref Id: 50842; Office 3121, Mumbai - , India) using Naukrigulf.com services. The responsibility of checking the authenticity of offers/correspondence lies with you.

If you consider the content of this email inappropriate or spam, you can report abuse by forwarding this email to ab...@naukrigulf.com

Please note that Naukrigulf.com:

  • does NOT endorse any requests for money payments,
  • does NOT advice sharing of bank account details,
  • does NOT act as labour consultants to any party.

Ads by Google

Continuing Education  Online Education  Special Education

Higher Education  Curriculum School  School

Online School