FW: Job Opening in Malaysia Direct Hire

Suharnomo Bin Sunarto Hadi

Nov 24, 2013, 12:59:56 AM11/24/13
to ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com

FYI…

mungkin ada yg minat kerja D malaysia

Petronas..

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From: Rutuja Ghag <rut...@sofomation.com>;
To: <drher...@yahoo.com>;
Subject: Job Opening in Malaysia Direct Hire
Sent: Mon, Nov 18, 2013 12:05:51 PM

Hi

We are - SOFOMATION - A human resource staffing agency providing highest standards of quality and professionalism. We pride ourselves on our efficient, professional and yet personal services both to our clients and applicants and our ability to supply the right staff complements the recruitment needs of our esteemed clients.

Please reply with your latest CV IF INTERESTED IF NOT THEN PLEASE PASS ON THE MAIL TO THE FRIENDS AND COLLEGUES OF YOURS WHO WILL BE INTERESTED FOR THIS JOB

Currently we are having very good opportunities with few of the best clients in Oil, Gas Sector.

Position                   : Mechanical Technician Turnaround Analyser/Instrumentation

Job Type                  : Permanent

Job Location           : Peninsular Malaysia, sabah or Sarawak.

Maximum Salary  : 3000usd+ benefits

MINIMUM EXP   : 5 YEARS & 1years min experience in Shutdown of project

Qualification         : Diploma Degree

·                   Campaign would be in Dubai either in first week or 2nd week of Dec.

·                   Minimum Petrochemical experience of 4-5 years and atleast 1 cycle experience in turnaround.

Below are the benefits provided by Company:

1)      Housing Allowance

2)      Education Allowance

3)      Medical

4)      Insurance

5)      Mobilization Allowance (Additional 1 months salary)

6)      Temporary accommodation on joining

7)      Shipment of goods

8)      Bonus-Company discretion

9)      Contract 2 years renewable

10)   Positions on family and rotation available.

If interested please fill below mentioned details & send your updated CV along with these details:-

Total Years of Experience
Current Salary per Month in US $:-
Current Company:

Expected Salary per Month in US $:-
Notice Period:-
Date of Birth:-
Nationality:-
Contact Details:-
Current Organization:

Current Location:

Availability for face to face interview in Jakarta on 3/4/5 Dec 2013(yes/no):

Thanks & Regards,

Rutuja

Sofomation Energy

+912242459821

rut...@sofomation.com

http://www.sofomation.com

__._,_.___

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity:

.

Please consider the environment and don't print this email unless you really need to.
Disclaimer:
The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by another person is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message, and deleting the original and any printout thereof. If the content of this email or attachment is personal or unconnected with our business, Qatargas Operating Company Ltd accepts no liability or responsibility for it. Please also note that we make every effort to keep our network free from viruses and this email has been scanned accordingly. Qatargas Operating Company Ltd accepts no responsibility for viruses once an email has been transmitted for the purposes of the State of Qatar law No (16) of 2010 concerning Electronic Commerce and Transactions; unless expressly agreed, Sender does not consent nor consider itself to be contractually bound in any manner, through the use of electronic communications, including but not limited to, the formation or inferred formation of a contract between Sender and the intended recipient of this email. Legal Department