Lowongan: Shift Supervisor, Steam & Power or Water and Flare

Ario Franata

Jun 14, 2013, 8:51:20 AM6/14/13
to ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com

http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=6005796&goback=%2Enmp_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1&trk=rj_nus

Shift Supervisor, Steam & Power or Water and Flare

Brunel - Raslaffan-Qatar (Qatar)

Job Description

Our Client has an immediate requirement for:

SHIFT SUPERVISOR ASU, STEAM & POWER OR WATER AND FLARE

Job

Duties and Accountabilities
• Pre-operational phase of new system/equipment :
• To help develop operational procedures for the designated areas
• To contribute to ensuring pre commissioning/commissioning activities
• Punch listing

Operational/Normal Running Phase:
• Ensure all activities are conducted in accordance with agreed Health, Safety and Environment practices and procedures as outlined in the Site Management System & Asset Local Rules
• Ensure that all activities in the day-to-day operation are carried out in a manner safe for personnel and equipment and minimising the impact on the environment.
• General housekeeping, isolation and preparation of equipment for maintenance.
• Continuously monitors conditions of running and static equipment during the course of the shift, is able to Identify problems as they arise and seek appropriate assistance
• Is able to use all Site electronic information systems.
• Sampling and laboratory testing in plant lab.
• Logs and acts on Lab results
• Lliaises with Panel Operator and co-workers
• Communication of events to Shift Supervisor and oncoming shift personnel
• Liaison with other operators and flexibility to work in other areas should it be required
• Trouble shoot and analyse process conditions continuously during the course of the shift to maintain optimal operation
• Understands his role in maintaining the Site Safety and Environment plan
• Communicates relevant changing conditions and situations to Panel Operator & Shift Supervisor

Requirements

Technical Qualification and Requirements

HSE:
• HSSE (Risk management, hazard analysis, incident classification & investigation, incident control)
• Awareness
• Safety and environmental awareness and ability to carry out Site Safety Emergency, Environment and General procedures
• Knowledge
• Permit to Work - Knowledge
• Emergency Response - Awareness
• Hazardous Materials - Knowledge
• Can identify unsafe acts and take action to stop them - Knowledge

Personal:
• Ability to anticipate and act on how activities will impact others, and build relationships with people to achieve team objective-Awareness
• Ability to set high standard for self, continuously improve own performance and meet or exceed objectives - Knowledge
• Ability to clearly convey ideas orally and in writing, and to listen to and understand what others are saying - Knowledge

Technical:
• Ability to identify problems, determine how to solve problems, evaluate alternatives, assess risks, and make timely decisions –
• Knowledge
• Sound understanding of Site processes and equipment - Knowledge
• Start up and shut down of equipment - Knowledge
• Preparing equipment for maintenance or inspection - Knowledge
• Hand back and commissioning of equipment - Knowledge
• Process control philosophy - Awareness
• Computer literacy – Knowledge

Educational Requirement

• Technical diploma

Key Skill

• Demonstrate ability to work in a team of operators in a multicultural environment and must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Fluency in English both in writing and verbal is mandatory
• Understands and can Identify when a unit or piece of equipment is deemed unsafe to continue running.
• Can think and act under pressure.
• Can Identify when equipment is requiring urgent maintenance

We offer

Contract Duration: ContractHire/ until 31 March 2016
Location: Qatar
Start Date: ASAP
Work Schedule: on a 30/38/18 rotation / Work Schedule: 6 days On/2 days Off at 12 hours a day
Mobilization and Demobilization: Tickets PLUS 6 rotational economy class flights per year (one for every 30/38/18 rotation)
Work Location: Ras Laffan, Qatar

Contact

Zaidan, Rima (+971 (4) 315 3024) Apply for this job

Company Description

Brunel is a global provider of business services specializing in flexible deployment of professionalsin the field of Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, Healthcare and all disciplines in the Oil & Gas industry. Since our incorporation in 1975, we have developed into an international group with over 11,000 employees and an annual turnover of over €900 million. We operate from our own international network of97 offices in 34 countries. Brunel International NV is listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and includedin the Amsterdam Midcap Index (AMX). Brunel

Additional Information

June 10, 2013

Type:

Full-time

Experience:

Not Applicable

Functions:

Production

Industries:

Staffing and Recruiting, Oil & Energy

Employer Job ID:

2169593

Job ID:

6005796

Budi.C...@shell.com

Jun 15, 2013, 12:57:28 AM6/15/13
to ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com

Mas,

Ini untuk di pekerjakan di Shell Pearl GTL  Ras Laffan mas, rotational basis sepertiku. Tapi posisi ini bukan sebagai karyawan Shell, kita menyebutnya STIA (non Shell), Short Term International Assignment. Kalo misal sudah tidak dipakai di Shell biasanya sama Brunel akan di tugaskan ke perusahaan lain yang membutuhkan manpower. Jadi kandidat ybs adalah karyawan Brunel.

Karena ada juga STIA yang karyawan Shell, biasanya dari negara diluar Qatar, banyak juga dari Malaysia karena similar GTL plant ada disana.

Monggo di coba..

Ex_TJBPS_Team does it better

joko_l...@yahoo.com

Jun 15, 2013, 8:26:15 AM6/15/13
to ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com
Mantap patut dicoba. Tapi Ada yang perlu ditanyakan

SHIFT SUPERVISOR ASU, STEAM & POWER OR WATER AND FLARE

ASU tuh apa ya?

Sent from my iPad

Lukito Triwidodo

Jun 15, 2013, 8:59:43 AM6/15/13
to ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com
ASU is Air Separation Unit, this product mostly Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon etc. This is row material coming from Air

Benny ritanto

Jun 15, 2013, 4:28:53 PM6/15/13
to ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com
Tambahan info dari Pak Lukito:
Asu equipments:  1st Compression & Pretreat. 2nd Compression. Expander. Subcooler. Heat. Exchanger, ga beda2 jauh sama tempat jenengan pak Joko,,,,bungkusssss, terima kasih buat Pak Haji Arya

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 4:59 PM, Lukito Triwidodo <lukit...@gmail.com> wrote:
Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (lukit...@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

ASU is Air Separation Unit, this product mostly Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon etc. This is row material coming from Air

Benny ritanto

Jun 15, 2013, 4:31:16 PM6/15/13
to ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com

Maaffff banget, korekri Pak Haji Ario,,,,,takut salah,,,sepuntene Pak Haji,,,,Arya yg di Malang, he22222

Ario Franata

Jun 15, 2013, 6:31:20 PM6/15/13
to ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com

hadooohhh… Ario ae lak wis to Kang Mas Ben hehehe….

monggo disruput sing minat….

Budi.C...@shell.com

Jun 16, 2013, 6:03:35 AM6/16/13
to ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com

Sudah lengkap, jadi nggak perlu dijelaskan lagi hehehe,,,,

Jika temen2 punya back ground operational mungkin lebih jossss…untuk gaji kayaknya masih paling mantap untuk wilayah sini..hehehe..bungkusssssss..

Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2013 11:29 PM
To: ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com

Subject: Re: [ex_tjbps_team] RE: Lowongan: Shift Supervisor, Steam & Power orWater and Flare

Tambahan info dari Pak Lukito:

Asu equipments:  1st Compression & Pretreat. 2nd Compression. Expander. Subcooler. Heat. Exchanger, ga beda2 jauh sama tempat jenengan pak Joko,,,,bungkusssss, terima kasih buat Pak Haji Arya

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 4:59 PM, Lukito Triwidodo <lukit...@gmail.com> wrote:

Image removed by sender. BoxbeImage removed by sender.This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (lukit...@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

j_har...@yahoo.com

Jun 16, 2013, 10:47:23 PM6/16/13
to ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com
Rotasi 30/38/12 itu gmana cak Bud?

Salam
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

From: <Budi.C...@SHELL.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 10:03:35 +0000

Benny ritanto

Jun 16, 2013, 11:57:50 PM6/16/13
to ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com
30/38,,,,iku anu Sam,,,satu bulan prei, satu minggu kerjo, heeeeeee lak uenak Ker

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (j_har...@yahoo.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

From: <Budi.C...@SHELL.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 10:03:35 +0000
image001.jpg
~WRD000.jpg

Witarsono

Jun 17, 2013, 12:06:17 AM6/17/13
to ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com

30 hari OFF.....38 hari Libur....  J

30/38,,,,iku anu Sam,,,satu bulan prei, satu minggu kerjo, heeeeeee lak uenak Ker

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 6:47 AM, <j_har...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Error! Filename not specified.Error! Filename not specified.This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (j_har...@yahoo.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

djup nerut

Jun 17, 2013, 12:08:14 AM6/17/13
to ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com
Mantappppp pisan.....*_*

2013/6/17, Witarsono <wita...@cpservices.co.id>:
> 30 hari OFF.....38 hari Libur.... ☺

Benny ritanto

Jun 17, 2013, 12:29:05 AM6/17/13
to ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com
heeehhheeeeeh gih Mbah Wit, enyak lek kados ngeten

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 8:06 AM, Witarsono <wita...@cpservices.co.id> wrote:
Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (wita...@cpservices.co.id) Add cleanup rule | More info

30 hari OFF.....38 hari Libur....  J

30/38,,,,iku anu Sam,,,satu bulan prei, satu minggu kerjo, heeeeeee lak uenak Ker

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 6:47 AM, <j_har...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Error! Filename not specified.Error! Filename not specified.This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (j_har...@yahoo.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

image002.jpg
image001.jpg

j_har...@yahoo.com

Jun 17, 2013, 12:31:03 AM6/17/13
to ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com
Trs kpn gajiane hehehe
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

From: Benny ritanto <benny....@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 08:29:05 +0400
image002.jpg
image001.jpg

Benny ritanto

Jun 17, 2013, 12:41:44 AM6/17/13
to ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com
nunggu bedol deso, utawi hand over company,,,,,, iki lak crito lawas.

From: Benny ritanto <benny....@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 08:29:05 +0400
image002.jpg
image001.jpg

Budi.C...@shell.com

Jun 17, 2013, 3:42:23 AM6/17/13
to ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com

Hahaha udah lengkap juga gak perlu diperjelas wkwkwkwkwkkk..

Untuk STIA no Shell saya gak tahu pastinya mas, ada temen yg eks Rasgas juga gabung di salah satu company dan di assigned disini..beliau masuk ke shift roaster karena kebanyakan operation ikut shift.

Kalo meliat posisi shift supervisor sepertinya sama dengan yg lainnya gabung di shift roaster. Sebaiknya ditanyakan langsung ke Brunel-nya saja, karena sangat beda dengan kita yg di Shell, operator+shift supervisor roasternya 4 ON – 4 OFF kerja 12 jam.

Kalo  non Shell mungkin maksudnya 30 kerja, 38 hari in country (Qatar), dan 12 hari libur di negara masing2…( bukan berarti 30 hari kerja terus2an yaaa..ada off-nya juga kalo dihitung selama 38 hari di Qatar kerja Cuma 30 hari berarti liburnya 8 hari kan? hehe), yang saya tahu mereka dihitung gajinya harian, jadi kalo sickleave g adi gaji sama perusahaannya masing2 atau mungkin ada kebijakan lain saya tidak tahu.

Kalo yang daily kayak saya roaster-nya 37/43/13 artinya 37 hari kerja, 43 hari makan biriyani, dan 13 hari makan soto ayam pak no….tapi prakteknya 37 hari kerja, 41 hari di Qatar dan 15 hari libur..dengan setiap jumat libur. Dan untuk karyawan Shell mempunyai kebijakan tersendiri, ada sick leave maupun libur nasional, bahkan ada emergency leave dengan tiket semua diganti.

Sekali lagi kalo minat dengan STIA seperti lowongan di bawah tsb, sebaiknya diperjelas langsung dengan perusahaan ybs supaya tidak ada salah penafsiran yang berakhir dengan penyesalan.

Silahkan di lanjutttttt… Kalo ada yg di panggil bisa kontak japri utk detail proses dan equipment yang di pakai di sini. Karena Utility memang bagiannya ada ASU utk produksi nitrogen dan oksigen termasuk proses liquefied-nya ( mungkin pak LKT udah familiar dengan perusahaan lama kalo gak salah pernah di BOC yaaa?), dan Steam&power utk produksi uap dipakai buat cracking gas dan produksi listrik dengan gas turbine+combine cycle (steam), dan Water utk treatment sour water dan waste2 lainnya, ditambah Flare buat pembuangan gas yg tdk dibutuhkan maupun yg kelebihan dlm prosesnya.

Wes kuesel rekkkkkk..gantian rekkkkkk..