Fwd: Offshore Recruitment Campaign in Indonesia

已查看 14 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Lukito Triwidodo

未读,
2013年7月11日 20:48:252013/7/11
收件人 ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com
Note : Kindly mention in the subject the position you are applying for. Please log-on www.5-cont.com for the Job Description.

HIGH IMPORTANCE
**************

FIVE CONTINENTS TECHNICAL & INDUSTRIAL SERVICES, ESTABLISHMENT
مؤسسة القـــارات الخمـــس للخدمات الفنية و الصناعية

Dear Friends,
Good day to you.
Please be advised that our client, an Oil & Gas company based in Abu Dhabi, UAE will conduct a Recruitment Campaign in Indonesia. Here below are the requirements for your reference
Since we have various job requirements, it would be highly appreciated if you can forward this email to your friends/colleagues who meet the client’s requirement and are available in Indonesia at the time of the interview.
Note: Kindly mention in the subject and at the top of your CV the position you are applying for.
Vacant Positions:
1. Supervisor General Maintenance
2. Senior Technician (Mechanical)
3. Senior Technician (Electrical)
4. Senior Technician (Instrumentation)
5. Senior Technician (HVAC)
6. Senior Technician (General Maintenance)
7. Senior Process Plant Operator
8. Wire line Engineer
9. Maintenance Planning Engineer (SARB)
10. Process Engineer
11. Mechanical Engineer
12. Instrument Engineer
13. Electrical Engineer

“Attractive package awaits the successful candidate.”
Dates and Venue of the campaign shall be intimated to you later.
You may also upload your CV to our website “www.5-cont.com” which will only take 10 minutes of your time. Please ignore In case you have recently uploaded your CV in our web site and/or currently employed with Five Continents.
Your assistance and cooperation in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thank you and best regards,

Nazir Bakie
General Manager

for: FIVE CONTINENTS TECHNICAL AND INDUSTRIAL SERVICES ESTABLISHMENT
مؤسسة القـــارات الخمـــس للخدمات الفنية و الصناعية

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Telephone : 00971 2 643 1313 (08:00 - 16:00 GMT + 4 HOURS)
Fax : 00971 2 643 7272
Website : www.5-cont.com

The sender of this mail is registered with naukrigulf.com as Five Continents Technical (baki...@emirates.net.ae; Ref Id: 62127; na, Abu Dhabi - , United Arab Emirates) using Naukrigulf.com services. The responsibility of checking the authenticity of offers/correspondence lies with you.

If you consider the content of this email inappropriate or spam, you can report abuse by forwarding this email to ab...@naukrigulf.com

Please note that Naukrigulf.com:

  • does NOT endorse any requests for money payments,
  • does NOT advice sharing of bank account details,
  • does NOT act as labour consultants to any party.

Ads by Google

Continuing Education  Online Education  Higher Education

Special Education  Online College Schools  Curriculum School

High School &nb! sp;

djup nerut

未读,
2013年7月11日 21:00:192013/7/11
收件人 ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com
Silahkan bagi yg berminat untuk mencari keberuntungan di negeri orang,
mumpung masih muda.
Lagi bermimpi bagaimana caranya bekerja di negeri sendiri dengan
kompensasi & benefit seperti di negeri orang.....hanya mimpi....tapi
ya siapa tahu dream come true.....*_*

2013/7/12, Lukito Triwidodo <lukit...@gmail.com>:
> The sender of this mail is registered with naukrigulf.com as *Five
> Continents Technical* (baki...@emirates.net.ae; Ref Id: 62127; na, Abu
> Dhabi - , United Arab Emirates) using Naukrigulf.com services. The
> responsibility of checking the authenticity of offers/correspondence lies
> with you.
>
> If you consider the content of this email inappropriate or spam, you can
> report abuse by forwarding this email to ab...@naukrigulf.com
>
> Please note that Naukrigulf.com:
>
> - does NOT endorse any requests for money payments,
> - does NOT advice sharing of bank account details,
> - does NOT act as labour consultants to any party.
>

> Ads by Google *Continuing
> Education*<http://www.naukrigulf.com/ni/niads/ads_googlemailers.php?kw=Continuing%20Education>
> *Online
> Education*<http://www.naukrigulf.com/ni/niads/ads_googlemailers.php?kw=Online%20Education>
> *Higher
> Education*<http://www.naukrigulf.com/ni/niads/ads_googlemailers.php?kw=Higher%20Education>
> *Special
> Education*<http://www.naukrigulf.com/ni/niads/ads_googlemailers.php?kw=Special%20Education>
> *Online College
> Schools*<http://www.naukrigulf.com/ni/niads/ads_googlemailers.php?kw=Online%20College%20Schools>
> *Curriculum
> School*<http://www.naukrigulf.com/ni/niads/ads_googlemailers.php?kw=Curriculum%20School>
> *High
> School*<http://www.naukrigulf.com/ni/niads/ads_googlemailers.php?kw=High%20School>&nb!
> sp;** <http://www.naukrigulf.com/ni/niads/ads_googlemailers.php?kw=>
> **<http://www.naukrigulf.com/ni/niads/ads_googlemailers.php?kw=>
>
> --
> --
> Ex_TJBPS_Team does it better

> "EX_TJBPS_TEAM" group.
> email to ex_tjbps_tea...@googlegroups.com.

Gandrig Vendris

未读,
2013年7月11日 22:15:342013/7/11
收件人 ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com
All,

The dream will come true......

Benny ritanto

未读,
2013年7月12日 10:34:182013/7/12
收件人 ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com
Maksude gimana ini Pak Gandrig, will come true????
ada rencana menasionalisasi semua company asing???

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 6:15 AM, Gandrig Vendris <gandrig...@gmail.com> wrote:
Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (gandrig...@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

All,

The dream will come true......
On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 7:48 AM, Lukito Triwidodo <lukit...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ex_TJBPS_Team does it better

Ario Franata

未读,
2013年7月15日 00:15:262013/7/15
收件人 ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com

"will come true" --> just take your time till it's coming :-)

--Qatalum Disclaimer--
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential to the addressee and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail, you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it in any way what so ever. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message, and delete the original and destroy any print out thereof

Benny ritanto

未读,
2013年7月15日 23:06:452013/7/15
收件人 ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com
Pak Lukito,
nyuwun sewu mau tanya sedikit: OOT
itu Managernya Namanya kok Nazier Bakrie????
ada kaitan sama salah satu yg nyalonkan Presiden RI 2014????memang,,,nama keluarga ini tidak kemana2 tapi ada dimana2
Ada juga nih Mechanical Engineer, gimana?? balik lagi Pak Luk??

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 8:15 AM, Ario Franata <Ario.F...@qatalum.com> wrote:
Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (Ario.F...@qatalum.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

"will come true" --> just take your time till it's coming :-)

Maksude gimana ini Pak Gandrig, will come true????

--Qatalum Disclaimer--
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential to the addressee and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail, you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it in any way what so ever. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message, and delete the original and destroy any print out thereof

--

Ario Franata

未读,
2013年7月16日 00:07:062013/7/16
收件人 ex_tjb...@googlegroups.com

Yaa…kang Mas Benny… hilang satu huruf bukan berarti harus ditambahin kembali :-D

akhirnya meleset jauh deh….

Bakrie di arab kagak ada..yg ada Bakr…

Di Arab ada Bakie…di indonesia adanya bakhil…. peace deh ahhh…

hehehe…

itu Managernya Namanya kok Nazier Bakrie????
ada kaitan sama salah satu yg nyalonkan Presiden RI 2014????memang,,,nama keluarga ini tidak kemana2 tapi ada dimana2
Ada juga nih Mechanical Engineer, gimana?? balik lagi Pak Luk??

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 8:15 AM, Ario Franata <Ario.F...@qatalum.com> wrote:

Image removed by sender. BoxbeImage removed by sender.This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (Ario.F...@qatalum.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

回复全部
回复作者