Annual get together?

1 view

Schlong

May 18, 2009, 4:54:15 AM5/18/09
to QF Engineering
Since it's been over a year I thought I'd throw the idea out there
again.

How about a Ex-Qantas & Qantas (suckers) get together?
Same venue as before unless anyone has a suggestion.
What days suit most people? Would later in the year be better?
If you know anyone who won't get this email please pass it on,

Shlong.

Sam Short

May 18, 2009, 7:40:22 AM5/18/09
to ex-qf-...@googlegroups.com
Tell me when shlong and I will be there. Check with Rowan, he is moving back down soon.

Rowan Smith

May 19, 2009, 4:41:55 AM5/19/09
to ex-qf-...@googlegroups.com
I'm in!
 Hey mate. Sounds like fun. Will be back in Sydney on the 22nd of June, so am up for anything. May i suggest the "Red Oak" in Clarence st CBD. Awesome beers, and a really good menu.
 If you get a moment, google "Blueshift motorcycle". Now THAT'S how an electric motorbike should look! Still keen to have a crack at one of my own. I will have some spare cash, and more importantly, time, when i get back.
Anyway matey, keen to catch up.
 Cheers, Row.

> Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 01:54:15 -0700
> Subject: [QF Engineering] Annual get together?
> From: lon...@gmail.com
> To: ex-qf-...@googlegroups.com

Godfrey Yeung

May 20, 2009, 9:20:30 PM5/20/09
to ex-qf-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Shlong,
      Good idea, but make sure no swine flu first. Otherwise air travel would stand still!! I suggest Sept, after the peak summer holiday season. Hope to see you guys again. Cheer.

May 21, 2009, 1:48:59 AM5/21/09
to ex-qf-...@googlegroups.com
Count me in Schlong!  Just don't make it the 28th of July.  Bri mentioned something about a baby around then ;)

See you soon,
Toon

Greig

May 21, 2009, 3:52:26 AM5/21/09
to ex-qf-...@googlegroups.com

Here Elton,
               Just in case Schlong makes the date in early August...give this to Bri, then duck!

Shane Long

May 28, 2009, 1:04:50 AM5/28/09
to ex-qf-...@googlegroups.com
Ah yes, I heard a lot of you guys have been sowing your seed. Is Mote a dad yet?

Well no dates set just yet but Smithy's suggestion for The Red Oak sounds good.
Sometime in the next few months, excluding around 28th of July.
It looks like we have interest from;

Sam Short
Rowan Smith
Godfrey Yeung - if he can dodge the swine flu and get an ticket to Sydney
Elton Ball
Grieg Harwood
Me - Schlong

What happened to everyone else?? Did they forget to update their email or are they not interested.
If you can get in contact with anyone not on the list please forward this message on.
Maybe I should copy this to the old group-mail list?

Shlong.

Paul Ormerod

May 28, 2009, 3:32:27 AM5/28/09
to ex-qf-...@googlegroups.com

Nag nag nag, now I get it via e-mail…….ok count me in.

Ah yes, I heard a lot of you guys have been sowing your seed. Is Mote a dad yet?

Frank Fraser

May 28, 2009, 6:36:34 AM5/28/09
to ex-qf-...@googlegroups.com
Oh ! If you insist....I'll be there