Hi Everyone!!

1 view

Chadski

Jun 30, 2009, 8:47:50 PM6/30/09
to QF Engineering
Hi Everyone!! , sorry i've been missing. I'm glad to get in contact
again!
I would love to go to the reunion. At anytime , anyplace!

Ball Elton

Jan 20, 2010, 8:26:31 PM1/20/10
to ex-qf-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Just passing the word on. Time and place has been called. Please spread the word. See you there!

> Event: Heavy Maintenance Reunion
> What: Reunion
> Start Time: 05 February at 17:30
> End Time: 06 February at 00:00
> Where: James Squire Bar King Street Wharf

Toon

L N

Jan 21, 2010, 5:09:48 AM1/21/10
to ex-qf-...@googlegroups.com
Cool, just sent the word out to all the ex QF Energy Oz guys.

Cheers

Leigh N

> Subject: [QF Engineering] Reunion time!
> From: too...@gmail.com
> Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:26:31 +1100
> To: ex-qf-...@googlegroups.com

L N

Jan 21, 2010, 3:22:49 PM1/21/10
to ex-qf-...@googlegroups.com
Cool, just sent the word out to all the ex QF Energy Oz guys.

Cheers

Leigh N

> Subject: [QF Engineering] Reunion time!
> From: too...@gmail.com