Looking for Louie

William

Jan 2, 2010, 8:55:20 AM1/2/10
to QF Engineering
Hi All,

If anyone has an email address for Louie Sun (ex avionics Mods - now
Panasonic) that isn't a state secret could you please pass it my way.

Thanks.

Foon Wong

Jan 4, 2010, 9:10:27 AM1/4/10
to ex-qf-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

If anyone has Andy O'toole's updated email or phone number please pass it to me.  His long lost old friend, Paul Battah wants to get in touch with him.

Thanks.

Yick Foon WONG

Freedom Screens South Coast

Jan 5, 2010, 4:51:35 AM1/5/10
to ex-qf-...@googlegroups.com
Hi William
Need some work? Well I need some computer Outlook problems & network setup
sorted. I will be away till the 11th; talk then; do you have an ABN number?

Regards,
Peter Austen
Installation Manager
Freedom Screens South Coast of NSW
Ph. (02) 4294 8898. Fax. (02) 4294 9312.
Mob. 0407236630
south...@freedomscreens.com.au
www.freedomscreens.com.au

Hi All,

Thanks.

ct...@qantas.com.au

Jan 6, 2010, 5:33:59 PM1/6/10
to ex-qf-...@googlegroups.com

Hi William,
FYI
loui...@panasonic.aero

Regards,
                 CP
************** PLEASE CONSIDER OUR ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING
*************
******************* Confidentiality and Privilege Notice
*******************

This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.

Qantas Airways Limited
ABN 16 009 661 901

Visit Qantas online at http://qantas.com

William

Jan 9, 2010, 5:24:57 AM1/9/10
to QF Engineering, ct...@qantas.com.au
Give that man a beer.

On Jan 7, 9:33 am, ct...@qantas.com.au wrote:
> Hi William,
> FYI

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

William

Jan 10, 2010, 11:02:04 PM1/10/10
to QF Engineering
Hi Brett,

Thanks for that. CP actually gave me his Panasonic email address.

No.. no IT for me. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Might try to
get into the electrical field. Wonder if the EA guys will put a good
word in for me.

William.

ps. Speaking of EA, just got the electricity bill. Might be the way to
go if they offer staff discounts... lol