Drinks(and food) Night

1 view

William Scott

Aug 29, 2009, 5:11:23 AM8/29/09
to ex-qf-...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shane Long <lon...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:25:46 +1000
Subject: [Work-Lotteries] Re: Is it?
To: work-lo...@googlegroups.com
Cc: aaro...@bigpond.com, lne...@energy.com.au

Well I got to check out the Red Oak last night and I second Mippys
suggestion to have the get together there.
www.*red**oak*.com.au
201 Clarence St, Sydney
Good food, excellent beer and only a short walk from town hall station. The
"samplers" are great too.
I asked about organising an event there and if we can get rough numbers we
can reserve some tables (it gets busy on friday nights, saturdays are busy
sometimes as well).

Ok, here's the list I've added Jose to it. If you know any one else please
forward this email so we can add them to the mailing list or so they can add
themselves.

Sam Short
Rowan Smith
Godfrey Yeung - if he can dodge the swine flu and get an ticket to Sydney
Elton Ball
Grieg Harwood
Paul Ormerod
Frank Fraser
Michael Lalic
Bucko
Chad
Joe T.
Me - Schlong

Does any one have email addresses for Col Tyler, Kosta, Matt Wallace, the
rest of the crews or the Brisbane boys?

Paul Ormerod

Aug 29, 2009, 6:11:00 AM8/29/09
to ex-qf-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys,
I won't be able to make it. I will be in either, England, Germany, Egypt or
Thailand.
Wherever it is and whenever it happens, have a beer for me. I hope to catch
up with you all next time.
Have fun.
Paul.

dave hamnett

Aug 29, 2009, 7:11:29 AM8/29/09
to ex-qf-...@googlegroups.com

> From: pa...@swiftdsl.com.au
> To: ex-qf-...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: [QF Engineering] Re: Drinks(and food) Night
> Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 20:11:00 +1000
>

>G'DAY PAUL.
Thanks for the e-mail.
the only things missing are the time,dare and place.???
if you could fill in the blankes i would appreciate it.
thanks. if it is an eleco's only thing i don't mind,
some of you sparckies were ok.
all the best
dave hamnett.
> G'DAY PAUL.

Sell your car fast. Need a new model in your life?