[Events-QF] FW: Qantas Jobs for anyone interested.

William Scott

Oct 26, 2008, 10:06:47 PM10/26/08
to eve...@heavy-maint.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Elton Ball
Sent: Friday, 24 October 2008 10:29 PM
Subject: Qantas Jobs for anyone interested.

Hi all,

Qantas are hiring again. Casual LAMEs and full time AMES.

http://careers.qantas.com.au/careers-frame.aspx?section=job_search&subsectio
n=

Good luck to those interested.

Ciao for now,
Toon

Post Archives
http://groups.google.com/group/ex-qf-events

alvaro lopez

Oct 27, 2008, 12:18:52 AM10/27/08
to Time and dates of meets and greets

Thanks a million, i might just applied for a casual position.

Opps forgot i am already working for them so might as well be a slave to them. Ohhh the pain!!!!
So how is life outside the QF cave William?

Cheers,
Alvy> From: william...@gmail.com> To: eve...@heavy-maint.org> Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:06:47 +1100> Subject: [Events-QF] FW: Qantas Jobs for anyone interested.> > > > -----Original Message-----> From: Elton Ball > Sent: Friday, 24 October 2008 10:29 PM> Subject: Qantas Jobs for anyone interested.> > Hi all,> > Qantas are hiring again. Casual LAMEs and full time AMES.> > http://careers.qantas.com.au/careers-frame.aspx?section=job_search&subsectio> n=> > Good luck to those interested.> > Ciao for now,> Toon> > > _______________________________________________> Events mailing list> Send mail to this address >> Eve...@heavy-maint.org> Go here to join the list >> http://heavy-maint.org/mailman/listinfo/events_heavy-maint.org> Post Archives> http://groups.google.com/group/ex-qf-events>

Luis

Nov 2, 2008, 5:57:51 PM11/2/08
to eve...@heavy-maint.org, william...@gmail.com
Hi William,

This is Luis Ortega, I just arrived from overseas yesterday morning ( Sunday
2nd of November), and yes I would like to apply for a position as Casual
LAME's or AMES at Qantas.

Please let me know, the next step to follow as soon as posible.

Sincerely

Luis Ortega
0419 685 489

Luis

Nov 2, 2008, 6:21:16 PM11/2/08
to Time and dates of meets and greets

William

Nov 2, 2008, 7:09:55 PM11/2/08
to Time and dates of meets and greets

Hi Luis,

I don't have anything to do with QANTAS. I was just passing the message on.

Your best bet is to go to the employment section of the QF careers website...

http://tinyurl.com/em-jobs

Also, have a read about what people are saying at this forum...

http://tinyurl.com/job-rumours

> [...]

Godfrey Yeung

Nov 3, 2008, 9:00:14 PM11/3/08
to Time and dates of meets and greets
Hi Alvaro,
How are you? You still in dometsic, work night shift!! How's your kid, two years old!! must be cute. I heard the job coming up would be under forstaff contract, nothing more than a bare bone job. Is it QF want to re-built the heavy maints again. Would you apply the job back to the hangar again? Hope to see you guys again in the future.

pa...@people.net.au

Nov 4, 2008, 1:21:25 AM11/4/08
to eve...@heavy-maint.org

BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
If anyone is confused about the job, here is the story. The 30
positions are casual ie no paid holidays. Apart from that they are as
per the award. It will be a 30 hour week over Monday to Wednesday
which are Base Maintenance's busiest days. Yes it is a "servicing"
job. Looks like it will be split one week days the next week early
nights (finish 2am). The award allows a 25% penalty for casual
employees. Not sure about shift penalties but they would amount to a
maximum of 11.25% /week I reckon. Nothing for the 6 o'clock start
probably and 22.5% for the early nights. The contract is 9 to 12
months. Of course they can't guarantee employment afterwards.

That's about all I know.

Anyone else know more?................................
On Mon 3/11/08 18:00 , Godfrey Yeung godfre...@rocketmail.com
sent:

Hi Alvaro,
How are you? You still in dometsic, work night shift!! How's your
kid, two years old!! must be cute. I heard the job coming up would be
under forstaff contract, nothing more than a bare bone job. Is it QF
want to re-built the heavy maints again. Would you apply the job back
to the hangar again? Hope to see you guys again in the future.

> Thanks a million, i might just applied for a casual
> position.
>
> Opps forgot i am already working for them so might as well
> be a slave to them. Ohhh the pain!!!!
> So how is life outside the QF cave William?
>
> Cheers,

> Alvy> From: william...@gmail.com [4]> To:
> eve...@heavy-maint.org [5]> Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:06:47

> +1100> Subject: [Events-QF] FW: Qantas Jobs for anyone
> interested.> > > > -----Original
> Message-----> From: Elton Ball > Sent: Friday, 24
> October 2008 10:29 PM> Subject: Qantas Jobs for anyone
> interested.> > Hi all,> > Qantas are hiring
> again. Casual LAMEs and full time AMES.> >

http://careers.qantas.com.au/careers-frame.aspx?section=job_search&subsectio

[6]>

> n=> > Good luck to those interested.> > Ciao for
> now,> Toon> > >
[8]>
> Post Archives>
> http://groups.google.com/group/ex-qf-events [9]>